Kaspersky upgrade free?

Windywoo 09:41 27 Jul 07

Hello there got a question about this month's offer of an upgrade to version 7 of Kaspersky.

On page 154 and somewhere else it states that:

"If you upgrade to a one year version 7.0 licence before 31 July, you will get a 50% discount on the upgrade price."

However if you look at the review on page 67 it says that version 7 will not be out until August 1st. How could I upgrade to version 7 before 31st of July if it isn't out until 1st of August?

Also, I can't find a link on the Kaspersky website to upgrade my licence. The one provided in the magazine (click here) says that all users of version 6 will be upgraded to version 7 for free.

Did this offer happen since the magazine was printed? If I did want to upgrade my subscription from 6 months to a year how would I do this?

Thanks for taking time to look at my question.

Windywoo 09:57 27 Jul 07

click here

I found my answer there thanks.

RickyC :-) 11:00 27 Jul 07

I'm delighted that you've managed to answer your own question!
Other readers with queries about any aspect of the cover disc content should take a look at the link Windywoo has posted (click here) for a possible answer. If that doesn't help, contact me directly and I'll help whenever possible.

regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009