Karoo RapidTime adsl broadband service

erkmatrix 14:28 10 Jan 03
  erkmatrix 14:28 10 Jan 03

I want to get on broadband as at the moment I can't get online in the evening due to the high traffic on the karoo servers.
We live near Hull and currently with karoo kingston communications internet service in a area that BT havn't got round to providing broadband yet and as far as I am aware only have one option to get on broadband with karoo is so highly priced at installation £85 connection £65 and then a modem at a further £85 and then £29 a month which compared with any other isp is a rip off, all the other isp's require a BT line and just wondered if anyone else knew of a alternative company that I could get broadband through my karoo line. Sadly cable isn't available here neither.

Phil

O2 23:21 04 Jan 04

Phil, I totally sympathise with you. I'm in Hull, too, and feel that it is apalling that we are at the mercy of Kingston Comms. Not only are we limited to their broadband but to their unmetered service as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…