Just a reminder..............

Forum Editor 08:55 24 Apr 04

That we will delete (without reference to the originator) any thread or post which contains a recommendation that other forum users should boycott a supplier - "Please don't buy products from company X". We're not here to provide a platform for vendettas or for sweeping judgments based on a single incident, or received information from a third party.

We'll also continue to delete posts which contain unacceptable words thinly disguised with asterisks, no matter how valid the rest of the post might be.

mole44 11:08 24 Apr 04

well said FE i`m with you all the way on this one

S5W 19:03 24 Apr 04

Thank heavens you are keeping a high standard. It is a pleasure to log on here to learn so much and read civilized opinions. Thanks FE.

whatsupdoc 19:09 24 Apr 04

this is the best computer related forum of them all. The Editor is mostly fair and reasonable in what he allows to be written.

pj123 15:08 25 Apr 04

FE. I also agree but do you mean the whole thread or just the offending response? As I have seen a couple of threads (recently) within the category that are still active. I suppose it's possible that you haven't got to them yet.

Forum Editor 18:51 25 Apr 04

I'm not going to delete a whole thread just because one person posts something unacceptable - it'll be the post that's deleted. Sometimes it's the initial message in a thread that offends - then the thread will go, regardless of other posts in it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…