Just a note

I have noticed that alot of the downloads that are list are old and outdated. Does anyone ever update these products?

best regards,
[email protected]

spuds 10:36 23 Aug 04

Like most things in life nowadays, it is a time factor. Someone as to find the time and the product to replace the 'old news'.

Dorsai 21:24 23 Aug 04

Or maybe it's coz no one actually downloads them, so it has been decided that it is not worth the updating of them.

I would think products like TDS-2 and Ad-Aware would be worth adding to the new downloads considering that TDS-4 is nearly at it's release date and that Ad-AwareSE is already out.I always try to keep up with the times. JMO

[email protected]

The Spires 08:56 24 Aug 04

Good site for update news. click here

spuds 11:19 24 Aug 04

Definately a 'favourite'site.Thanks.

The Spires,
How about that, <a target=_new href="click here">Calendar Of Update</a> is where a happen to be a Moderator. Bet you can't guess what my name is their, of course it's Hardhead. :)

The Spires 07:57 27 Oct 04

[email protected] I found the site originaly from a post by Donna on the Moosoft forum. :-)

Hello The Spires,
Donna is the site Admin. You will find here all over the web. Lookie here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…