Joining Zen

shizzy 21:51 22 Apr 05

Only been on broadband a couple of days but what a difference to dial-up. I had never heard of Zen but after seeing their name on this forum as a good ISP I found out as much as I could about them. Although it is less speed for the money their support is top notch. We had a line problem
with BT and Zen tech. support could not have been more helpful. In fact they pinpointed the problem from what I told them before BT did so I think they deserve some praise.

simonp1 09:21 24 Apr 05

Im a very happy Zen user to, as such i have always recommended them. They arnt the cheapest, but you get unlimited download, top speeds and their support is second to none....

Many people are always looking for the "cheapest deals" but when you see what Zen have to offer i would pay the extra every time

Stuartli 10:54 24 Apr 05

I've noticed that Zen consistently rates highly on websites that review ISPs' services and support standards.

The Spires 11:32 24 Apr 05

Not the cheapest but I have been most impressed in the year or so I have used Zen.

shizzy 22:29 24 Apr 05

Just to add although we could have got it cheaper elsewhere we decided to buy our Netgear router from them in case of any problems. With the BT problem we didn't have any signal ( no phone either after BT enabled us)so when we could use the phone again I rang Zen and a technician talked me through setting it up. This support is reasonable too as it is an 0845 number. I really can't praise them enough.
We are going to network our other PC to share the connection so will probably have to ask on here about configuring Network Connections in XP.

been on Zen now for nearly 3 years and i cant fault them. i think it was me that got simonp1 onto them and i love them! so helpful and even better speeds! if the 2mb service becomes cheaper i may go for that, even now they are hoping to test 8mb line!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…