JetMedia

Beann Syrup 01:40 06 Jun 04

Anyone wanting CDs, Cards for cameras, Ink and toners for printers, etc, etc. should try jetmedia.co.uk - a Leeds based company. Their service is superb and the staff who answer the telephone are so helpful. See my post in Helproom on Campact Flash Error.

Stuartli 14:42 06 Jun 04

I've had a look at the site and the only things I have at present with which to compare prices are Imation's 52x CD-Rs with cases (10 in a pack) at £5.99 per pack or three packs for £10 from Morrisons/Safeway, along with average Secure Digital card prices.

Jetaudio lists these superb quality CD-Rs, also cased in 10s (100 pack), at 29p each excluding VAT (£34.08 with VAT) plus delivery costs.

I think I know from which outlet to acquire fresh supplies (120 for £40) I'll be using...:-)

Jetaudio also doesn't seem more competitively priced in relation to SD cards.

But it's good to know that the company has provided you with good sales and after sales service - along with personal recommendation it's the best route to success for any business.

Beann Syrup 19:40 06 Jun 04

The big stores are all right if you can get to them, but when you live rural and, particularly on an island, you have to depend on such as the Internet.

I had been on several sites looking for the compact flash (I didn't want a big card) and Jet Media was the one that came up trumps, as for their after sales service, I know where I'll be shopping in future.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…