Jenoptik Digital Camera

expertec 16:30 26 Mar 03

on click here I found the JENOPTIK JDC2-1LCD for £89.89 inc VAT, this seem s to be a very good deal, has anybody on here got on of these because I can't find any info about it on the internet

Product Features
2.1m pixel resolution
8Mb internal memory
4x Digital Zoom
Movie mode facility
1.5 inches LCD Screen Size
SD Memory compatible
Continous shooting mode
Optical View Finder
USB Connection
Self timer

Djohn 17:01 26 Mar 03

click here Seems to be this one! J.

Djohn 17:04 26 Mar 03

Once you get to the site, click on digital, then the first one down in the menu, says, JDC 1.3 LCD.

expertec 17:10 26 Mar 03

I found it just before you posted the second time

Djohn 17:31 26 Mar 03

It could be the same one, as company's tend to give a different model number for each country they sell in. J.

bluenote 20:03 26 Mar 03

My son had a jenoptik jd2100f bought him for christmas.The specs. seem similar except for the lcd viewer.I am quite impressed with the results.It semms really good value.

Stuartli 22:42 26 Mar 03

Although Jenoptik is a very famous East German optical manufacturer, many of its digital cameras are (were?) rebranded products produced by the Minton Optical Company in Taiwan.

Ironically enough the few places in the UK that stocked the Minton equivalent sold them for far less than the Jenoptik version.....

This is Minton's website:

click here

I was considering a Jenoptik about 18 months ago before I finally settled on a Minolta Dimage E203.

This page lists various Far East manufacturers, many of whom produce the computer components and peripherals we buy in the UK:

click here

and also here:

click here

monkeyshine 00:33 27 Mar 03

It is not a true 2MP camera, it is a 1.3 MP with interpolationmake it 2MP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…