Jal computers any experience?

noclue 07:40 09 Feb 04

I recently decided to buy an evesham computer and was looking at the trusted reviews website where they reviewed the evesham model that I had decided I was going to buy against a jal computer which had a better review. I have heard of jal computers being mentioned in some computer magazines but do not know of anyone who has purchased one from this company. I just wondered if any forum members had, had any experience with the company and what they were like in regards their customer service and what they thought of their computers. Thanks for any advice.

IanR2 20:18 09 Feb 04

Hi noclue, i havent actually bought a comper from them,but they are a local company to me & i did call in to there show room about 12mths ago as i wanted to by a new machine myself....all i can say is that they look as though they knew what they were doing and the reason that i didnt buy from them is that i couldnt afford .. they seemed to cater for companies & there prices reflected that.Ive not heard of any bad or good comments on them.

i dont think this will have helped you,but i thought i might aswell put my bit in...

cheers
Ian

noclue 20:56 10 Feb 04

Thanks Ian for your info , I must admit it seems they are pricey but it's hard to find a computer that is a reasonable price I was looking for something that was really no more that £800-£900 and even then I really cannot afford that but it's hard to find a half descent computer from a reliable company but once again thanks for the help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…