Jal computers

tizerlily 21:15 19 Oct 05

continuing from an earlier thread i wrote ,, against my better judgement after talking to one of Jal's directors and been given apologises about the poor pre sales service,I went ahead and ordered from them not some high powered big monied computer just a run of the mill one, was told 3 weeks for delivery i thought a bit long but went ahead, on monday i rang asking if too late to upgrade something on it as computer due for dispatch wednesday, told no problem they hunted about for the order and told me the monies as yet hadnt been taken (alarm bells start) i had later in the day reason to email as on looking on site the tft screen looked to be different emailled me straight back explaining the difference , and told planning on delivery thursday afternoon, so imagine how delighted I was at 5.30pm exactly today getting a call to say no delivery tomorrow as they dont have the tft monitor and it will now be a weeks time,and imagine how delighted my husband is gonna be when he hears!!! I thought after such a bad start things could only get better as I have read so many good things on them, I wont be recommending them to anyone

961 09:22 20 Oct 05

is now not the time to cancel and get down to pcworld?

PhilMeIn 19:35 08 Nov 05

I have used Jal Computers for the last 4 years , and have purchased 2 computers with them . I have had very good customer care with them , there is sometimes a short delay for a computer , but that is the price you pay for not having an old computer lying around in stock in the back room . The systems are very much made to order so you can get new stock parts .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…