Jajah. Is anyone using it?

Arnie 10:04 09 Jul 06

This morning, the BBC programme 'Click' mentioned 'Jajah'. It appears to be a fairly new concept which enables the use of free landline to landline calls in the UK.
Once the call is computer activated, the computer is then no longer necessary.

No software is needed to be installed on the computer since it is server driven.
Has anyone any experience of this system?

click here

Totally-braindead 10:21 09 Jul 06

Interesting. I'm a bit hesitant ( I'm sure thats spelt wrong ) because if something looks too good to be true it normally is. I did have a look at their terms and conditions and they ASK that if you use the phone for more than an hour a day you also use their paid for text or other services so perhaps that is the catch.
I will be interested to see if anyone has used it and if it has any problems though.

Rigor mortis 10:23 09 Jul 06

click here

They do reserve the right to email you with services that may be of interest to you and *exceptionally* use your telephone number / postal address.

Wait and see, I think. Having eliminated nuisance 'phone calls from various telesales call centres, I would be cautious.

Arnie 10:49 09 Jul 06

Thanks for replying.

Rigor mortis I have just read the info via your link.

I agree, I think I will give it a miss for the time being and stay with Skype.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009