It's Not All Bad From Mesh!!!

bigbaddom01 18:14 16 May 06

Hiya folks,
I posted a thread a while back about buying a pc from mesh that cost upwards of £2500. Sorry about the length of time that I left between that post and this (i did promise a follow up thread after I got the PC) so here goes.
First of all I would like to say WOW WOW WOW and WOW. The pc is soooooo fast and the graphics are out iof this world. FYI the spec is as follows - Athlon FX60 processor, 2 gig of ram, 2 X GTX7900 512mb 20.1 inch monitor and Soundblaster X-fi Fatality soundcard. The case is the aluminium praetorian case and it is superb in both looks and quality. I've got to say that the quality of the whole system is something to behold and I have no problems with mesh in that department. The PC was delivered three days later than it should have been and I am still waiting for my logitech G7 cordless laser mouse (which I have been assured will arrive within the next week). Mesh did send me a mouse free of charge to keep me going until my order arrives so I cannot fault them. I know that a lot of people have had problems with MESH and I am by no means saying they don't have their faults but I would like to say that it's not all bad and some customers do get satisfaction with their purchase. I am sure that MESH know they have a problem with their customer services department and hopefully they will be able to get it sorted in the future. I will gladly buy from them in the future.

Totally-braindead 19:02 16 May 06

Its nice to see someone saying something nice about them for a change. Sounds like a mega system. Just out of curiousity what monitor did you go for? Only ask because I'm considering a new one maybe a 19" TFT.

bigbaddom01 19:36 16 May 06

I went for an upgrade on the monitor from 20" Viewsonic VA2012W Digital & Multi Media Widescreen to 20.1" Viewsonic VX2025wm Wide-Screen LCD Display(8ms). Gotta say that there is a hell of a difference between the two both asthetically and performance wise. I would really recommend the 20.1" monitor. If you are after a 19" tft i would really recommend the philips 190X6. My older system ( its only 4 months old) has this monitor and it is fantastic for gaming.

Totally-braindead 19:48 16 May 06

OK thanks for that I'll go and have a look at the two monitors.

Danoh 21:27 17 May 06

bigbaddom01;
I agree with your "It's Not All Bad From Mesh!!!".

lavella 02:50 24 May 06

I have to agree that it is not all that bad from Mesh.I have system for 6 months now and although I had a problem with motherboard fan I have to say that it is top quality system.(btw would b possible to put heat sink instead of fan?)I am mostly using it for MS Flight Sim and I would be interested in to getting up to 3 widescreen TFT monitors but I am not sure if 8ms is good enough for gaming.Bigbaddom01 what is your opinion on those viewsonics tft?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…