It's beta testing time again

Forum Editor 15:46 PM 03 Jul 13

Norton has asked us to test the latest beta version of Norton 360 and Norton Internet Security, and I'm looking for volunteers to join our testing panel.

As before with these tests, I want people who can commit to testing the product over the coming ten days or so, and provide feedback in our special beta forum. Please don't apply if you're about to go on holiday, or if Aunt Doris and her ten cats are coming to stay.

In return for your help, Norton will send you a full one year licence for the final release software, when it's launched.

Send me your name, an email address, and your postal address,and tell me which of the products you would like to test. If I get too many applications for one of the products I'll assign names to the other test. We'll take your application as being a consent to provide your name and postal address to Norton.

Please do NOT make your application via this thread - email me at: [email protected]

I'll get back to you to confirm your place on the test panel, and provide you with further instructions.

Pine Man 16:10 PM 03 Jul 13

It's on the way:-)

sunnystaines 17:20 PM 03 Jul 13

sent, had to resend typed wrong house number first time in error

mobileman1953 17:26 PM 03 Jul 13

Request sent

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…