ITButikken - typical level of service?

AdeJ 18:13 07 Feb 03

Has anyone had any experience of this company? (nothing in archives)

I placed an order with them for Laptop DIMMs at the end of last year - excellent price and the box arrived within three days. Unfortunately said box contained the wrong type of memory.

Got a returns number started and sent it back - and then nothing for a couple of weeks now including not answering emails. It's not as though anything needs testing prior to replacement and their site is reporting adequate stock so I'm not exactly impressed. But before I write them off - is this typical?

AdeJ 18:30 10 Feb 03

I finally got a box back off them this morning - my excitement somewhat tempered when I opened it to find the same damn incorrect item I returned to them in the first place!!!

I can see this one being one of those fun ones to try and sort out - and it's not a mistake I will make twice..

AdeJ 20:05 12 Feb 03

Not only did they send the same incorrect memory twice now, they have not refunded my returns postage to Denmark as promised, so far refused to take the second cock up back and are no longer answering emails - BUYER BEWARE

AdeJ 10:39 17 Feb 03

Seven days on and they have STILL not answered any of my emails to try and get this damn thing returned. I've already ordered a replacement through EBuyer but does anyone know what the Danish equivalent of the Trading Standards is?

AdeJ 09:20 21 Feb 03

Anybody know how to legally enforcement agency persue a Danish company?

AdeJ 17:45 08 Apr 03

It's still dragging on two months and fifty five emails later. Latest is they have finally refunded the cost of the order, but not the carriage, or my expense in returning the two incorrect orders to Denmark.

Dabs, I love you....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…