ISP Problems

NotsoNewuser 15:05 13 Dec 03

I have been with the ISP Messages.co.uk since 1997.
They recently changed their 0845 number "to improve the service" and since then I have been unable to access my e-mail account due to bad user name/password, although I can still access the web with the same detail.
At the same time they axed the support e-mail address and only offer a premium rate number for support. The one time I did get access I had a general circulation e-mail from them saying people were obviuously having problems.
I won't submit to this telephonic blackmail and reckon this is a pretty poor ISP to act like in this way. I wonder if anyone else has had this experience with this company and if they succeeded in accessing their account.

Blokka 15:36 13 Dec 03

i havent personaly but you could try looking on click here they list most if not all uk ISP's and on there you can read feedback from other users that use that service

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…