Isn't it great when.....

Minkey1 15:39 10 Apr 06

promises are kept, and kit works "out of the box" ? We see a lot of flak here, so I thought I should post a recent (positive) experience.

Had Telewest booked at new house for Sat 8.00 to 1.00 slot, to instal BB Elite. Van turned up at 8.30 am, 2 polite lads who listened to where I wanted the cable to run (externally) and modem sited, and proceeded to do exactly what I wanted, without fuss. All done by 10.30, then I connected a laptop I'd taken up. 10 meg WOW.

Feeling I was on a roll, I then installed a new Netgear 240 Rangemax router, all fine, and even set WPA PSK ! (always bottled out with my BT router at old house). Then installed matching card in laptop, and went diagonally and vertically in house to test the connection, pages loading like the proverbial off a shovel.

Was I chuffed ? Yes.

Is the design of kit finally living up to the "plug n play" marketing - it certainly seems so.

I only wish using the bast**d floor sander I'd hired was as easy.

Stuartli 16:42 10 Apr 06

A very happy ending..:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…