IRgurus suport

Infidellic 19:10 04 Jan 04

I would like to bring to everyone's attention the terrible state of IRgurus game support section. My Sister has a game which refuses to work (blue screen is all you see [not blue screen of death though]), the latest patch we know to fix the problem having downloaded it before. The patch, however, does not have a valid link any longer (meant to be: click here ). I have e-mailed IRgurus (developer and support) at the correct address (one given on the IRgurus site not the gogallop one, it returns a failed delivery message) and whilst not having any failed delivery messages I have not been replies to in three weeks.

Coincidentally if anybody had a copy of the Willowbrook Stables 1.4 Patch then I would be extremely grateful for a copy.

Just letting people know not to keep their hopes up on any IRgurus support....

Richard Jarvis

Infidellic 19:33 04 Jan 04

No chance of PCA asking IRgurus abou tthis is there?

Probably not but no harm in trying,

cycoze 19:58 04 Jan 04

can you confirm the name of the game ? you said it was "Willowbrook Stables" as far as i can make out it is "the Saddle Club / Willowbrook Stables" if so you may want to look here click here .

Have a look at the troubleshoot (covers blue screen) and also the upgrade section which has a download for a patch.

Incidently the link for gogallop you posted is infected with C2.lop (spyware/toolbar/hijacker).

Infidellic 10:37 05 Jan 04

Thanks for the help but the blue screen fix link on that page does not work....I have tried it before and just now but to no avail. Also would The Saddle Club game fixes work on Willowbrook Stables, isn't it an addon?

In addition I'm sorry, I didn't know the link I posted was infected.

The name is just Willowbrook Stables doesn't include the Saddle Club game as far as I know.

Infidellic 14:07 08 Jan 04

Thanks for any help given...issue over patch resolved via a friend of a friend. Still be warned though!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…