IO Bit 360 Free full Version

Input Overload 16:29 22 Oct 09

click here

This is a genuine offer, you send an email IO Bit & get a serial by return which converts the free edition to the full.

I have used & bought this program in the past. It's well worth having a poke around in all the options as for instance there is a part similar to how Spyware Blaster works with the registry. I installed it last night & the PC has been on since then & I have had no problems.

NOTE: If it messes your system up contact your MP. :-)

Input Overload 16:32 22 Oct 09

BTW: You can get more copies by sending a different email as it is one serial to one PC. I got 2 serials without problem, which seems legal as after you enter your email it prompts you to enter another addy.

sunnystaines 17:42 22 Oct 09

promoted on their forum too

Input Overload 18:13 22 Oct 09

Have you installed it sunnystaines? If so what do you think?

spuds 18:37 22 Oct 09

I started with the beta product on invitation from IOBit, and finally converted to the full program on its release. I had one or two hiccups with the beta, but all now seems to be working fine.

Will I keep it om my test computer, and transfer it to others!: Not sure yet, as I have other programs in the pipeline.

sunnystaines 12:47 23 Oct 09

the beta programs were poor but the finished build is ok.

it is very quick i use full scan at the end of each day before shutting down.
another good point it has a immunise option like spywareblaster & spybot
it has a scan for security holes too
i put it on all the computers of people i help.

Input Overload 14:21 23 Oct 09

RE: A mail I received:

It's very much like 'Advanced Windows/System Care'? with a new interface that you can run as a free edition or with the free serial run the full version. I bought the program for several years but let it lapse at a time after my hols when I was somewhat skint.

sunnystaines 14:45 23 Oct 09

not need to buy. these are always being knocking out free licence keys on regular basis

spuds 18:55 23 Oct 09

When Advanced System Care replaced AWC, something went seriously wrong with the product and marketing (in my opinion). I used both free and Pro versions, and while free is fair, Pro offers slightly more, but it still doesn't resolve quite a number of issues.

At present I am trialing two 'clean-up' products: Essentials Speed Up and Large Software PC Tune-Up. Very open minded on both as yet.

Input Overload 23:23 23 Oct 09

I won't bother next posting next time.

rdave13 23:43 23 Oct 09

'I won't bother next posting next time.'
Don't blame you.
In my experience Iobit does not produce a good product. Any of them.
Advanced Windows Care is a load of tosh.
Winaso is useless and any 'care' product that takes over your own personal control over your own PC should be uninstalled pronto.
There are simply better programs out there that need a bit more input from yourself instead of believing in the 'magic' of these 'fix all crap programs'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…