Introductions

Total Care Support 11:41 12 May 05

Hi All

You may have noticed over the last week or so My name on occasion has been followed by a guy called Jon and I belive he may have posted his own post in one or two places.

Jon is one of the senior engineers here and we are hoping that he like myself will be able to post a few times a week with regard to technical issues in different forums that have either gone over my head or that I have missed.

However part of it is so that when I have a holiday or sick day that we have someone here who is at least partly kinown on the forum so that the point of contact does not disappear completely.

The support we will attempt to offer with regard to tech issues will be of common fixes that we here have found work with systems, as well as with our own personnel experencies outside of the work place. Apart from not wearing glasses he is a bit of a geek so I hope you will welcome him.

best regards to all

Daniel Warren
Granville Technology
[email protected]

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:12 12 May 05

I like the cut of your jib sir! Good point well made.

G

Joe R 12:58 12 May 05

Total Care Support,

We could be doing with a few more "onsite" rep's, from the various companies, who show a willingness, to join the forum, and participate in other postings, rather than, only appearing now and again, when their company name pops up.

It shows more of "the human factor", to see a rep, participating in, and trying to aid others, in a wide variety of threads.

spuds 23:12 12 May 05

This type of participation is very welcome- things can only get better.

bfoc 23:24 12 May 05

I, and I'm sure many others, appreciate your active and attentive presence here!

pj123 13:26 13 May 05

Thanks Daniel.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…