Internet Radio sets - reliable info source

quitiraq 11:14 07 May 09

Hi, can anyone be kind enough to point me (there are lots over on the BBC7 boards interested) to the definitive information site on Internet Radio Sets ... I/we'd be most grateful.

Thanks very much in advance. Hope this isn't the wrong forum to be posting on.

Cheers
QuitIraq

tigertop2 21:12 07 May 09

If it is any help I can vouch that the radio sold here
click here
is an excellent buy. I bought one a week ago and it has performed perfectly . The sound isn't bad and I plan to connect it into my hi-fi system. 5000 stations are available and the ones I have tried come through very clearly. Iis dead simple to set up on a wireless link to a broadband router

tigertop2 21:51 07 May 09

I should add it is a shocking pink colour but don't let that put you off. The black model sold for £20 more I am told!

bjh 10:52 08 May 09

The most helpful forum site is, in my opinion, at Reciva radios. See click here

This forum obviously has a bias towards those radios that are based on the Reciva modules and therefore use the Reciva database. Other manufacturers include Frontier Silicon, but they don't have a generic forum and many other minor players.

The posters on the Reciva website have a wide interest in Internet Radios and broadcasting, and will try to answer almost any question on any aspect of internet radio you may be interested in.

bjh 10:54 08 May 09

Other links that may be useful are at...

click here

click here

click here

quitiraq 12:44 08 May 09

The reciva site sounds t'rrific BJH. Your response much appreciated. I'll hop over to the BBC 7 boards and point 'em all there. Thanks ever so.

QuitIraq

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…