Of interest to those who, like me, use Pipex

Stuartli 15:24 03 Oct 03

This story today will be of interest to those forum members who are linked with Pipex, whom I have always found a commendably efficient organisation.

It has served its business and domestic subscribers well for many years - let's hope such standards will be maintained.

click here

anchor 17:37 03 Oct 03

Well, I would have agreed with until recently.

Sure, my Pipex connection remains good. However, for the last 5 weeks their "free" web space has been such a problem, that to all intents and purposes it is unusable. They have been aware of this since the latter end of August, but appear to have done nothing. On rare occasions all is well, but most of the time the loading of ones own pages is painfully slow. You may say, what do you expect from "free" web space?, my reply is that I expect them to provide what they promised. I have no doubt that the cost of providing such space has been calculated in their monthly rates.

Obviously Pipex staff have been aware that a sell off was imminent, and perhaps a "could`nt care less" attitude has permeated the company.

anchor 15:03 07 Oct 03

I am pleased to report that after regular nagging their customer support director for the last 10 days, their personal web space server is again running normally.

Should not have taken 5 weeks though to fix.

Stuartli 15:48 07 Oct 03

Good to hear!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…