Installing Norton internet security suite

crespo 02:38 18 Oct 06

Hey all! Crespo here.I've got Norton anti-virus installed on my laptop, which is due to expire in about a fortnight. I've decide to go the whole hog and instal the Norton security suite.Someone at work told me it's a bit of a pig to instal. Can anyone show me a guide or walk-through instructions to get it installed myself. Or point me in the direction of a useful website? As always, any help will be v. appreciated.Cheers.C

sunny staines 05:25 18 Oct 06

should just install from the cd, like any other program, choose typical install rather than custom install and keep default options. all should be ok. buy the cd rather than the download as they can be problematic, also the 2007 version [just out] is advertised as allowing you to install on 3 machines will buying myself shortly.

v1asco 07:32 18 Oct 06

Downloaded mine, with the 3 machine licence. No problem installing direct to Desk and lap. However I had to remove spybot first.

If you pay an extra £6 you can download as much as you like for a year. Handy to have if away from home and you have to re-install for any reason.

The other advantage of downloading is no product key to install.

v1asco 07:35 18 Oct 06

Yopu may want to have a look at this thread from Jimmy 14
click here

v1asco 07:37 18 Oct 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…