Innovage Jumbo universal remote control

Digital 15:20 14 Jul 07

Anybody got one of these? I just got one via a Daily Mail offer but although the TV & Sky boxes set up OK I can't get it to set up to try to operate my old Panasonic VCR.

€dstowe 16:07 14 Jul 07

I remember a Panasonic TV that my parents had would not operate via any of the independent "universal" remote control devices. "Guaranteed to Work on Your Machine" was their claim. I called the device manufacturers free helpline - great expense to them though as it was directed to the USA - and after trying all sorts of things they admitted defeat and suggested I take it back to the shop for a refund - which I did.

Digital 21:46 14 Jul 07

I think this one will have to go back too. Since I started this thread I've found that there's not full functionality for the TV anyway. It was an offer from the Daily Mail a while back so I don't think there'll be any problem returning it; pity tho'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…