Inkjet Colour Printer for Light Home Use- Recommendations Please

Fishbox 11:31 07 Jan 14
Answered

Hi-My Epson R220 is almost 7yrs old and sadly needs replacing.It has been economical to run using ink compatibles and by leaving it powered on to minimise ink waste.I also fitted an external waste ink tank and did an SSRC reset some time ago.Now it won't feed paper. I'm looking for a single-use machine since I already have a good flatbed scanner but there doesn't seem to be a great choice so I may have to consider a 3-in-1 (don't need fax). I like separate cartridges rather than combined colour type which rules out popular Canon models.I don't want a model which guzzles ink and would prefer to be able to use compatibles.Seems that it may not be possible to leave power on with latest machines which power-off automatically?? Looking to spend up to £100 but could stretch this if the right machine comes along!

HondaMan 19:24 07 Jan 14
  Fishbox 10:51 10 Jan 14
Answer

Thanks HondaMan. I found a single-function printer online,the Epson Workforce WF 2010 Wi-Fi printer which I hope will prove to be suitable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…