Inkcycle cartridges

shizzy 20:38 10 Jun 04

Someone asked recently about using the above. I replied saying that I was using them for the first time and was satisfied. Sadly the colour cartridge has started to give problems but the upside is that after emailing their Tech Support this morning,2hrs.6mins later I received a reply. I was told they were sorry and I could return it at their expense and receive a replacement or a refund,(as long as I had the invoice no.) I think this is exceptional customer care and will be happy to have the replacement.

Stuartli 15:32 11 Jun 04

Excellent response from the company.

It would appear that it was probably the exception rather than the rule that you had a problem as running a business on these lines wouldn't, in the long run, prove viable...:-)

shizzy 21:46 17 Jun 04

I received my replacement cartridge today. I would not have troubled them but it was for an HP printer and 3/4 full also £15. Anyway very good service.

JayDay 08:18 18 Jun 04

I've also had good service from them. A cartridge I received didn't seem to be recognised by my printer (not sure why it was the right one). They excghanged it very quickly no questions asked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…