Ink Going Cheap!!

Jester2K II 08:05 20 Jun 03

And not because its made from Canaries!!!

click here (no connection to me) Genuine and copy ink half price. 95p P&P but does take 5 / 7 days....

Keep seeing the price of ink mentioned....

Litlun 08:40 20 Jun 03

No connection to me either lol ..... error, can't find web site!!

Anyone else or is it just me?

mikef. 08:46 20 Jun 03

Link is wrong should be click here I use them all the time as weel and not just for inks

Litlun 08:48 20 Jun 03

That's better.

Jester2K II 08:57 20 Jun 03

Doh!!! Too early.... Yes it is click here

-pops- 09:18 20 Jun 03

I use this supplier lots. Not only ink they do - loads of other things as well, including DVD films.

They're based in the Channel Islands - no VAT.

Brian

KARINA 10:00 20 Jun 03

I suppose they are okay - if you can wait a week and a half to recieve your order.............i placed about 5 orders with them since June 3rd and i only received half of my 1st order and they are looking into the other 41/2 orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andybear 10:12 20 Jun 03

Ink cartridges for my printer (Epson C62 Stylus) are cheaper from click here based in Guernsey.

I have just looked at this website and it is not cheap. I buy a b/w and a colour cartridge for my Epson 760 inkjet for only £4.69 incl vat and delivery from click here. They deliver in 2 days,the colours and b/w are perfect. I have now been using them for 3+ years with no problem at all.

Jester2K II 11:07 20 Jun 03

Just for the record. Photoglossy works out the same as 7DayShop for my 4 cartidges and Choicestationary only sells copy cartridges which i won't touch.

KARINA - have you chased them on the order?? I only wait about 5 days at the most!

KARINA 13:58 20 Jun 03

Jester...............yes.................i have...........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…