ink cartridges

joe95 23:03 13 Feb 04

Did anyone see the article on replacement cartridges Gov. plans to stop them.
Joe

wags 23:18 13 Feb 04

How do you mean 'stop them' ?

joe95 23:42 13 Feb 04

The Gov. are going to go against the EU ruling on re-cycled catridges.

TBH1 00:17 14 Feb 04

So, is the govenment for, or against recycling ?? As if we need more rules here - - -

Belatucadrus 00:49 14 Feb 04

Says who ? a little more info please, relevant links would be good.

only me 06:38 14 Feb 04

it was on teletext about 2 days ago

only me 06:40 14 Feb 04

they were talking about chipping them so you would not be able to reuse?

Forum Editor 09:05 14 Feb 04

in my life.

Whatever next?A law to prevent my milkman from rattling the bottles before I'm up in the morning?

I think this stems from the latest E.U. directive on recycling, including computers and ink cartridges.
click here

If anything, these directives would seem to encourage the re-use of ink cartridges.

oresome 18:15 14 Feb 04

I thought the cellular providers lead the way in customer service. Now I'm not sure about O2. My daughter purchased a phone fom them at Christmas on a tariff where the bill and the running total can only be viewed on-line. She has never been able to access her account on-line despite a number of e-mails back and forth with the replies usually taking around 5 days. She asked for my help, so I e-mailed explaining as clearly as possible the problem we were experiencing. The reply duly arrived 7 days later and I quote "we are sorry for the delay in replying to your query and assume that due to the time elapsed, you have now resolved the query. Presumably they think this will give them a further few days breathing space!

oresome 18:17 14 Feb 04

whoops, sorry wrong thread

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…