IMPORTANT NOTICE - SITE OFF-LINE

Forum Editor 16:58 10 Jul 09

Tomorrow morning - Saturday 11th July - we're going to move your favourite forum site to a better platform, and as part of the process the site will be taken offline.

We hope all will go smoothly, and if it does we'll be back up within 2 hours, but please bear with us if things are a little uncertain during the morning.

We'll look forward to seeing you all once we've completed re-entry.

I'm posting this notice in all forum areas.

user8 17:10 10 Jul 09

;-)

wiz-king 05:48 11 Jul 09

bump

Input Overload 11:49 12 Jul 09

And I stripped my PC down to the last nut & bolt thinking it was me. :-)

wee eddie 22:26 13 Jul 09

PCA is now slower than before,

the outlines of the Forms, from which it is made up, are visible for a number of seconds every-time one changes page

and finally

When initially logged in, the page does not fit my screen, but it seems to adjust itself after a while.

Stuartli 00:28 14 Jul 09

I've had no quibbles with the PCA website's downloading speeds using Firefox since the changeover - I've just checked with IE8 and the verdict is exactly the same.

Input Overload 13:59 14 Jul 09

Seems fine here on Opera & IE8, cooking on gas.

Pine Man 14:29 14 Jul 09

As you are using IE8 have you tried using the compatibility view settings under 'tools'?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…