I'm in love with a keyboard,

Forum Editor 18:50 18 Aug 06

and who could blame me?

click here

It all started with the need for a new mouse. I thought that while I was about it I might as well replace my keyboard as well. I'll pick up a mouse in PC World over the weekend, but the keyboard landed today, and what a beauty it is.

There'll be no holding me now, so you can look forward to those 800 word posts.

Sshh! What was that? It sounded just like a football crown groaning.

SG Atlantis® 19:12 18 Aug 06

very nice...

I still want that other keyboard that was said to be in development last year. The one where the keys have displays on them and change depending on the app being used.

How many pennies for the Aurora then, looks good?

spuds 20:00 18 Aug 06

In love with a keyboard--Strange fellow :O)

Personally, I use a Maplins soft-touch keyboard, perfect bit of kit for less than £6.00, I bet the Aurora cost's quite a bit more than that!.

Kate B 20:13 18 Aug 06

Crikey, a thread entitled "I'm in love with Angelina Jolie" I'd understand! It looks very pretty indeed, definitely prettier than Angelina Jolie - what's the touch like? And how much does it cost?

Stuartli 20:19 18 Aug 06

A rather stunning design of something that is so familiar to everyone from a company already known for producing high quality PSUs.

Bet it was a bit less than £650 and a few pennies including VAT...:-)

Jackcoms 20:27 18 Aug 06

Rather ugly aluminium keyboards and mice costing in excess of £600 (I seem to recall).

You need to get a life, F.E.

ade.h 20:30 18 Aug 06

About £58.

FE - go take a cold shower or something! ;-)

sirreaoscar 20:34 18 Aug 06

And only a 10 million keystroke lifetime, will not last long FE. £36.48 or $72.40 depending where you look.

Can we expect a review on it's out put capacity?

De Marcus™ 20:49 18 Aug 06

You really are fickle FE ;-)

It wasn't so long ago your passions rested with click here

Harpur 20:50 18 Aug 06

you really should get out more! don't ya think............

Harpur 20:56 18 Aug 06

had a look and it does look nice, but i have logitech S510 keyboard, and whilst it doesn't have USB ports on it, aesthetically it is just as nice and functions extremely well and bought for 1/2 the price

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017