IM Inkjet Cartridges

maz2 12:32 23 Oct 04

I noticed these on SVP Communitcations site they are for Epson R200/300 and wondered if anyone had used them and if so what you thought of them

pj123 17:59 23 Oct 04

Would have been nice to give us a link to SVP but I found them anyway. I get all my ink cartridges from Choice Stationery at click here

Not had any problems and looks like they are cheaper than SVP.

jack 19:13 23 Oct 04

One wonders how many Compat cart makers there are
compared to the variety of pretty boxes they are in and the sellers.
I would think not many, the way things go.
It is relevan when one reads so many for and against letter for the same sellers and carts.

maz2 22:47 23 Oct 04

I usually get JetTec from SVP and that's what I have now ordered I just wondered if anyone had used the IM ones, I have no luck with the ones from Choice, they don't work very well on any of my printers they were ok on my old Epson but now with the chipped cartridges I run into problems with clogging etc and waste most of the ink with cleaning, there are various other posts on here about that, so I'll stick to JetTec the others might be cheaper but it's a false economy when you waste most of the ink

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…