IIYAMA PROLITE E2200WS

JACC 13:57 03 Apr 07

I've found the above monitor for under £200 delivered,amazing value or is it? i would like ot hear your opinion on this monitor , is it worth buying or should i spend some more to get a better screen?

Totally-braindead 14:26 03 Apr 07

Heres a review if you're interested click here

JACC 16:16 03 Apr 07

Thankyou Totally-braindead , it seeems you pay for what you get , as my dear old mum used to say "buy cheap , pay dear"

Totally-braindead 18:10 03 Apr 07

From what they said on the review its a good monitor for the price, they mention if you're into games you would be happy with it and since I fall into this category I would probably be happy with it.
It was kind of a mixed review though wasn't it?
I do think highly of Ilyama monitors though and it was only one review. And although reviews are helpful to my mind its a personal preference thing. I see some monitors that others think are great and am not impressed and vice versa.
Try to see a working monitor in the likes of PC World and see what you think.

freaky 18:42 04 Apr 07

Following the link supplied by Totally-braindead regarding IIyama. About 18 months ago I got the 19" IIyama ProLite E481S, at the time I paid £288.

It is excellent with a very fast response rate, and no ghosting. I don't know if it is still available now.

We also have two 17" IIyama ProLite E435S purchased a few years ago. Six months ago one of these developed a fault....phoned IIyama on a Wednesday and they delivered a replacement next day!

2bathred 21:37 06 Apr 07

I have the iiyama E2200WS it is excellent! Beautiful picture very sharp, nice colours. At less than £200 you won't regret it.

jul 23:19 10 Apr 07

Just got the E1900WS as a replacement for a 19inch Crt and so far im impressesd its fairly cheap really, and I am into online gaming so I will find out just how much better it is and if it can Beat Crt which I have always found to be great for gaming but as ive said the monitor arrived today but signs look good for it at the moment.
Will have to see just how good it is over the next few weeks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5