//some 3rd party need geo

Iiyama Prolite 431 !! not 481

Ritchbee 23:05 11 Jan 04

Can anyone pass judgement yet on this new TFT screen ?
Is it worth a look.

Currently have a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 930sb.

Is it worth changing ?

SLOWLEARNER 15:20 16 Jan 04

Ritchbee
Just bought the E431S-B and first impressions are outstanding. Having used mediocre CRT displays for much too long most TFT,s would impress but this really is the dogs. DVD,s play well, not one for games so can,t comment, easy to set up. I,m well pleased with it.

carver 15:53 16 Jan 04

Just got mine and it's great, 1/4 size of the old monitor Diamond pro 920,games, DVDs all good picture and the wife has stopped complaining about eye strain, only thing I would recommend is getting the DVI cable if you have a graphic card with a DVI output. Got mine from Watford Electronics, ordered before XMAS but where out of stock , but they did keep me informed about when it was due in and delivered it on time. (Small plug for a decent firm)

Ritchbee 23:00 16 Jan 04

Thanks Chaps,

Looks like I'm going to have to raid me piggy bank once again !

Yes, Watford Electronics do a good deal and they are very local to me as well (Luton).

ajm 23:06 16 Jan 04

used to have the E430 which i felt was superb. Ordered the E431S black from click here yesterday and got it today. Cant really distinguish betewwn the E430 and the E431S. I shall be buying a grphics card with DVI and THEN i shall be able to see the difference.

Overall its a fantastic monitor!!!!

SLOWLEARNER 20:14 17 Jan 04

Got mine from
click here
excellent response from them and price £312.55 includes next day delivery. Ordered @ 3:30 Thursday, arrived 1:00 Friday!

accord 20:03 18 Jan 04

have a look at click here and click on A List and then scroll down to 17-18 TFT. The Iiyama E431S is A listed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…