Iiyama

Muzziad 11:35 09 Apr 03

Note of praise for some excellent service.

My monitor died yesterday, it's only 6 weeks old and was purchased as part of a self build system. Iiyama were easy to contact by phone, less than 2 minutes waiting for customer service and then the call took just a couple of minutes longer. Less than 24 hours later an engineer was at my doorstep with a replacement and took the faulty one away.

Excellent products and excellent service, if only everything was this pleasant and easy.

Demora 15:20 09 Apr 03

Thats impressive. We have one thats 7 years old and is still working great, not a pixel missing either. Travelled to Germany and back put up with hammer from 3 kids too. BUT it weighs a ton

Holographic_man 15:41 09 Apr 03

I have a Vision Master 17 its now over 8yrs old and never has it failed. cost me £300 then should be good at that that price!

Stuartli 17:27 09 Apr 03

iiyama offers superb after sales service on its first class monitors.

siouxah1 18:40 09 Apr 03

Holographic_man.

You must have found a bargain at £300. I bought Vision Master 17 with speakers in 1996 and paid £580 for it. I must have been conned.

Regards Brian j.

ps. it's still going strong.

accord 20:36 09 Apr 03

iiyama 15 TFT since dec 02 and faultless, no dead pixels either, good to hear that i have bought from a company who takes their customers seriously. thanks for the info

Stealth Mode 23:02 09 Apr 03

Here Here.
I have got an IIyama 17 LCD. Got it in October 02.
It has been excelent.

Had a crt before, that went faulty after 3 months, Called IIyama 1 week later there was a new at my door.

Top Company.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…