If you are looking for an ADSL Router...

Sir Radfordin 16:30 10 Feb 04

Then this may be a good buy:

1 x Ebuyer 4 Port ADSL Modem Router

Quick Find: 48449

@ £32.15+VAT.

Recently recommend one for someone who didn't have a clue about computers. They ordered it without any problems, came as it said it would. Over the phone managed to get it setup and working (bear in mind I'd never seen the thing or the software that came with it!) in 20 mins.

If you had a simple setup (which this one wasn't) then I'd have said it would be plug and go. Very good value for money I feel.

spuds 19:13 10 Feb 04

I purchased one of these £37.78 inc units a couple of weeks ago,well worth considering, with some good reviews. Ebuyer also have a 1 port unit for £30.54 inc.

If you want ADSL splitter/micro filters. Try Quickfind 39530 @ £1.17 inc. I have them installed, and they work very well.

Ebuyer click here

Sir Radfordlin-Appologies for commondeering your posting.

but they where desperate and went to local staple's and so after being wrongly advised they go thte trust adsl router, and that i have found hard to set up after he has spent the past day trying to get it going!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…