Ideal Computing - Aptus L150

Azrael 21:57 11 Feb 03

As a 21st Birthday present my mum and dad kindly allowed me to order a new PC at their expense. After weeks of review reading and scouting around, i decided to pick Ideal's L150. I planned to write an article here once the system arrived to help those in a simular postion i was once in. Well here's my thoughts!

I ordered the system late after noon Monday 3rd Feb, the sales man was extemely helpful and answered all my concerns. I went ahead with the purchase, he promised a 7day delivery after the despatch day.

I phoned them back on Monday 10th Feb to check the status of my order, he infomred me it had been despatched that very day and told me it would be at my door the next day.

Well finally here i am, the very next day writing this article on my spanking new machine with a big grin on my face. The delievery was prompt and the machine is great.

Everything was nicely boxed in four boxes, only 4 or 5 instruction sheets from Ideal, but with the colour coding any one could connect the thing. Once all plugged I simply had to enter my WinXP key and everything was going, drivers, software and everything was installed and ready to use, the Iiyama 17inch moniter is excellent, so sharp, crisp and colourful.

From my dealing with Ideal-Computing I'd have to reccomend them to all. Good work Fella's

Only problem I find is with the Mercry speakers that have a built in radio for some reason, the 4.1 sound is excellent and makes DVDs, mp3's and annoying PC beeps come alive!!! BUT!! A faint radio signal can be heard playing when not in use!?!?! Annoying!

Besides that, a great system, great components and great service!

seanbond 11:17 17 Feb 03

I also bought this system. The Aptus L150 is the business. Ideal Computing were very helpful on the phone. The 7 day delivery promise was met. Can't fault them at all. Every other company quoted me 28 days.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…