An idea for a PC Advisor feature?

y_not 22:32 10 Aug 03

Seems to me that three or four times a week questions are asked about transferring VHS to DVD, writing SVCD's, encoding, authoring and the like.

PC Advisor has always seemed to advocate the "Multi-media" aspect of PC's (rightly so) so what do you think of the idea of a series which gives details of how to

1. Get the video onto PC

2. Edit the video file

3. Encode or author the file

4. Burn the file to CD/DVD

Just an idea for a series, wondered if others think it might be worthwhile?

Djohn 12:38 11 Aug 03

Not something that I'm interested in doing at the moment. But any article that helps people to achieve the full potential from their PC's sounds good to me. j.

anchor 14:12 11 Aug 03

I agree with Djohn.

sil_ver 16:18 11 Aug 03

There are a number of mags that have covered this area of computing in the past and no doubt will repeat it in the future, the same can be said of the transfer of audio to CD in varying formats. I'm sure PCA have covered them in the past. If space is available and interest increased then who knows...

Forum Editor 18:55 11 Aug 03

that this has been covered in the past. Most PC magazines have handled the subject at one time or another - often more than once.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…