I was so excited to be in the mag, then....

Minkey1 11:45 10 Dec 05

Hi folks

My subscription copy of PCA arrived today, so imagine my surprise and delight to see one of my suggestions for Xmas shopping sites got a mention !

My 5 mins of fame I thought - but no - quelle horreur - the example given was for a handbag ! For the avoidance of doubt, I am a cool dude, albeit a hairy a***d grumpy old man, and not ordinarily given to recommending handbags.

Still, it gave the wife and daughter a good laugh (it's one of their Favourites, honest) as usual, at my expense.

Anyway, thanks for my "5 Minutes" and seasons greetings to all at PCA & the forums.

SG Atlantis® 12:31 10 Dec 05

£875 for a bag. I could buy a pretty good computer for that!

the idog on firebox priced at £30 is cheaper at tesco, £26 I think it was.

PaulB2005 12:44 10 Dec 05

I had the same thing with my suggestions - 3 were used (albiet for the same company). I'm not sure which resulted in the funniest look from my wife - surpriseyourman . com or surpriseyourmother . com - she cheered up when i showed her i'd also submitted surpriseyourwoman . com....

Suppose i'd better buy something from them now....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…