I want a new laptop-help!

New Neophyte 00:40 03 Dec 04

This journal recommends the Tiny C825 as the best sub-£1000 model in this category. It seems a good buy (maybe too good?) but I've heard Tiny suffers from poor reliability and build quality. The one year warranty scares me a bit too!
My PC and laptop are Dell models-which I have been happy with-but the features available for the same price from Dell don't stand comparison with the Tiny, so perhaps it's time for a change?

(A) Is there another laptop with a similar price and set of features that I might consider? The Dell equivalent costs a lot more.

(B) Is the Tiny worth considering?

All advice gratfully recieved.

Cheers.

New N

Cook2 00:59 03 Dec 04

click here and see if theres anything you like. Excellent delivery and after sales if needed.

New Neophyte 01:02 03 Dec 04

Thamks-will take a look.

New N

New Neophyte 01:02 03 Dec 04

Thanks-will take a look.

New N

rickf 15:02 03 Dec 04

Lidl is selling a very well speced Targa as from this Thursday. Take a look at their web site.

Charence 22:00 03 Dec 04

A) Sub-£1000 there are many laptops you can buy besides TINY or Dell. In my experience Dell's customer service is really good, they reply to E-mails, etc. You may want to consider some of these: click here Take a look at Aspire 2020, TravelMate 8000, TravelMate 2700. Aspire 1664 click here

Charence

New Neophyte 23:48 03 Dec 04

[email protected]!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…