i pod

chrisjohn 21:05 18 Sep 05

i have bought a i pod,1 day old it will not work,i got it from argos,who refuse to refund,they say i have to speak to apple.how do i stand.

Diodorus Siculus 21:09 18 Sep 05

Argos have to sort the problem; how you convince them is another problem.

Magik ®© 21:29 18 Sep 05

DS is right,it is all down to argos, it is them you have the contract with, sod all to do with apple..............

powerless 00:46 19 Sep 05

To be honest I've had two iPod faults, the first came direct from apple [screen problem]. A new iPod was sent back and took about 2.5 weeks. As soon as the new iPod arrived it had an audio fault, went right back. 2.5 weeks later the third iPod arrived, but time it was working. You can track the repair process on the apple site might as well send it back to apple.

Lead 11:14 25 Sep 05

Take it back to Argos. It's 1 day old. Show them it doesn't work. Assuming they have them in stock, demand a replacement there and then. All done in an afternoon - why send it back to Apple and wait 2.5 weeks?

Print off a few lines of the Sale of Goods Act and give it to them if they try to wriggle out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…