I-Pad with free 3 Year Guarantee

Zurdo 16:29 16 Nov 13
Answered

Don't want to advertise but a well known London store (with shareholder staff!) is now offering all Ipads with a free 3 year guarantee. I've treated myself to a new I-Pad Air. Happy Xmas!

Zurdo 17:06 17 Nov 13
Answer

Spot on Jock1e. I didn't want it to appear as spam. My laptop blue-screened for the first time in ages after posting this. Must be unhappy about me ordering an I-Pad!

Zurdo 12:14 18 Nov 13

Quick update. Ordered I-Pad 4.40pm Sat. Delivered today Mon 11.30am. Not bad for free delivery eh?

Aitchbee 23:04 19 Nov 13

My non-tech-savvy sister is plumping for an Ipad2, from the aforementioned store, after much consideration.

The new Air model is 'surplus to her requirements'. {She has been told}

PS. My sister [and I], will now [at last] be able to use and review the book " How To Use An Ipad For The Older & Wiser" which was kindly sent to me, a few months ago by PCA for that specific purpose!

Thanks, Zurdo.

Zurdo 15:05 20 Nov 13

Aitchbee - another tip. Get a decent stylus pen, I'm lost without one, my fingers don't seem to be connected to my brain! D'oh.

tonyx1302 15:21 20 Nov 13

Hi Zurdo. I haven't had much luck with stylus's for my ipad. Any recommendations please ?

Tony

Zurdo 19:02 20 Nov 13

My missus gets them from Amazon, bout £5 for 5, (emartbuyuk). They last a couple of months before they lose the air in the end bulb and then don't work so good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…