I need a laptop that will handle games

Graystorm 21:56 27 Aug 07

Due to the need for space I will be saying goodbye to my PC. Hence the need for a laptop that can also handle the latest games.
At first I looked at Zoostorm but after reading the reviews I'm not willing to gamble my budget of £1200. I like the look of the Samsung M60 from laptops direct.
Any advice would be appreciated

Whitehart 22:03 27 Aug 07

click here

This company seem to be highly recommended in the forums.

tammer 22:20 27 Aug 07

The usual answer here is that someone chimes in with "why do you want a laptop to play games on when a desktop is more upgradeable blah blah blah" - so hopefully we can spare Graystorm that on this occasion (and no offence was intended).

I would have recommended an Evesham as I've been gaming on one for the last 2 years but the company seems to be in a little difficulty. I've seen Toshiba laptops recommended in a few places, and some of them are gorgeous to look at too.

For example:

click here

citadel 23:21 27 Aug 07

one with a go 7950 and 2g of ram.

Graystorm 23:47 27 Aug 07

Thats the one citadel. Any good?

Holty001 13:08 28 Aug 07

I bought a laptop from Laptops Direct in June and have nothing but trouble with it. The aftersales service is shocking and the delay with fixing it was 3 weeks!
I would never buy from these jockers again!!

Probabilitydrive 13:20 28 Aug 07

alienware is often mentioned when buying high performance laptops click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…