I need Advice-sor For broadband

CutNpaste 13:45 20 Dec 04

Hi can someone advise me on which broadband service has the best speed along with NO-Restrictions. Also i'm looking for 1mb conn.

Cheers.

pj123 14:13 20 Dec 04

Check out here: click here

If you have NTL Cable in your area, they also have some good offers. click here

But note these initial offers are only for the first 3 months after that they go to the standard pricing. Read the small print at the bottom of the page.

ste_bla 14:18 20 Dec 04

AOL, Pipex

simonp1 07:37 21 Dec 04

ZEN

click here

Always their in the top 3 for speed.I have it myself, never any problems cant say anymore..check this other link ADSL guide and you can see your self. Also 1 months contrats and no restrictions

click here

steve263000 13:16 21 Dec 04

I have had NTL for years, and am very happy with it. I use the 750 speed, but they do a 1mb and larger depending on what you are willing to pay. Not sure about the limits as I have never managed to reach it, despite some large downloading.

stylehurst 14:29 21 Dec 04

I have had Blueyonder for over 1 year & have found it very good with no problems.
I use 760 service but they do 1Mb & 2 Mb at additional costs. Don't think there are any d/l limits

CutNpaste 00:45 22 Dec 04

Has any one herd of this ISP.

Their prices are quite good and their tarrifs.

Let me know if anyone got it and also let me know of their speeds.

Cheers

simonp1 10:13 22 Dec 04

They are listed on the ADSL guide. I compared then to zen out of intrest

click here

Not as good, but the prices are cheaper

chaztait 15:33 23 Dec 04

NTl has got to be the best as they have just upgraded and is a lot faster the upgrades are

150 kb/s tho 300 kb/s

512 kb/s to 750kb/s

1 MB to 1.5MB

if you want to sign up then click here

and on that page you can enter your postcode at the side to see if it is available in you area.

Hope this helps

chaztait

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…