i friend & safeway

My daughter recently bought an i friend notebook from safeway not the best spec in the world but she likes it. The battery would not hold a charge so I took it back to the shop, they said to contact i friend, I refused saying as they sold it it was their duty to replace it. They then agreed to this and promised to contact me within the next 2 days. When they didn't I went to the store and was disapointed to find the battery on the side with no name and no letter to say what it was about. They promised to put this right and ring the next day, when they didn't phone the next day this incured the wrath of her indoors. Her indoors phoned HQ and berated one of the top guys lo and behold next day a new battery. The moral of the story is don't be messed about go to the top if poss. The notebook and battery works fine just a shame that we had to go to the top to get a result.

spuds 01:19 03 May 03

I think you will find that Safeways are in merger frenzy, so staff maybe a little 'confused'. I had a christmas pricing problem with Safeways, and the matter was dealt with there and then by their customer services. This didn't stop me writing to their head office, making further enquires as to their pricing arrangements.Still waiting for a reply to my letter of 4/5 months ago.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…