I found a cheap digital camera

raytriplej 22:26 05 Apr 03

Hello,

I bought a cheap digtal camera to day and thought I would let you all know about it. It is the Olympus C730 3.2MP and normally it is £450ish. John Lewis is selling them for £299 but as I work there I got my staff discount on top of that! You may have a job tracking one down though cause they all sold pretty quickly.

I am NOT making anything out of telling you all but I thought seeing users in here have helped me before I would help out myself.

BTW. the camera gets pretty good reviews on the net.

Cheers,
Ray

tbh72 01:39 06 Apr 03

Thanks for sharing ray..... Personally I will never use Olympus, they stiffed my Dad "God rest his soul" big time & for that they will never be forgiven.

tbh72 01:42 06 Apr 03

Infact the 35mm SLR camera is still in his wardrobe, in as good a condition as they day it was sold to him by dixons. & not one picture could ever successfully be took with it, not even by olympus themselves. But they could find no fault's and put it down to all manner of excuses.

mole44 07:46 06 Apr 03

i have a olympus digital camera (960 zoom),its done me proud.works everytime.my son has a fuji digital camera 6mega pixels can`t fault that either,both cost about £300 why pay more,i thought of spending upwards of £800 but these do just fine

anchor 17:57 06 Apr 03

I assume this is the one, if so, here is a review

click here

I am sorry tbh72 that you Father had so much trouble. Before going digital, I had 2 Olympus SLR 35mm cameras which were excellent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…