I am looking to buy a mesh computer

bobie574 12:42 05 Jul 03

Are the computers reliable? They seem ver good vaule.

Samragheb 12:48 05 Jul 03

I am currently still using my Mesh computer/monitor, which I bought over 5 years ago. It cost me over £1000 and is so far past the current day spec of computers its frightning.

Can't think of anything that has gone wrong with it since I bought it-although I have never tried to upgrade it in anyway.

fitfella29 15:45 05 Jul 03

read the posts about mesh computers before you buy anything from them....

Sir Radfordin 17:06 05 Jul 03

My experience is good value, good computers, last well and easily upgradable with tool free cases and good customer service.

Others haven't always found that to be the case. You make your choice, pay your money and hope you get lucky. No-one seems to get it right all the time (apart from Crucial and they only sell memory!)

Forum Editor 17:12 05 Jul 03

running on this subject - one which was in Helproom. I moved it here, because this is the place to ask the question.

Now I'm going to lock it, and leave this one running.

I have recently bought a mesh computer which had a faulty component, I have had no trouble getting through to the support line (I rang at 9 a.m. and got straight through, no queue)and the component was replaced on site within a couple of days

Pappyon 18:30 05 Jul 03

I have had a MESH machine for 18 months and would heartily recommend them. They use nothing but the best components. My HDD died last November, (Western Digital)and even although the PC was outwith the one year on-site warranty, they sent an engineer out within two days and replaced it without any quibbling. Having said that, their Technical support is laughable, but then I get my technical support on the Helproom site here for free!
I can't vouch for their customer service now, as the facility where I got my machine has been closed down, (Edinburgh) but their customer service was faultless in every way!

GraemeD 18:38 05 Jul 03

Read my thread on Mesh, if you haven't already !

I've had my Mesh Computer four 18 months and and I am very satisfied with it. I found it easy to access when I needed to fit a network card for broad band

Way 1 20:34 06 Jul 03

I've had my Mesh for one year now, and is running perfectly. Never had to contact customer support (one of the fortunate MAJORITY).
I would thoroughly recommend them, they make a formidable machine.

charcoal 23:24 08 Jul 03

Probable good if it works but pray you never need customer services or you better win the lottery to pay the phone bills and still not get through sales answer immediatly but then who cares about after sales you will when it fails to work . I have a friend who thinks it is normal to have to regularly re install operating systems. This is not my experience, she has a Mesh and has had two repairs in one year. Or is this a Mesh Thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…