Hypherpen 6000

fishmad pete 17:09 08 Jun 03

I am considering buying a graphics pad, and have noticed what seems to be a good deal at serif. its for the hypherpen 6000 at £24.99
Has anyone got or had this pad and what do you think of it ? Is it worth the money or should I go for a more expensive one from PC world?

Belatucadrus 17:48 08 Jun 03

I once purchased a digital camera from Serif and didn't like it, they accepted it's return without a quibble, so unless you want to spend twice as much give it a go.

spuds 19:05 08 Jun 03

I tried out the Serif pad, but I wasn't all that impressed, probably just me. You have a returns no quibble period, so why not go for it, you have nothing to lose.

carver 19:58 08 Jun 03

I bought this from Serif just before Xmas for the children to use and for the money it's quite good. It makes drawing ten times easier and you can use it to trace an outline straight onto the P/C. You can buy better but then you are talking an extra £20 on top of that price from Serif. As spuds has said if you don't like it you can just return .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…