hyperOS Systems

tran1 17:12 14 Jan 03
  tran1 17:12 14 Jan 03

Having just read the latest edition of PCadvisor, I was particularly intersted in the article of hyperOS systems. It sounds like a really useful program and surely the next major thing in the world of PC software,

Can the public get their hands on this program yet?

rj13 12:02 18 Jan 03

search under the the title above in Consumerwatch. I have decided not to buy, mainly because of the price.

scoat fell 13:45 25 Jan 03

I was going to buy - I like the idea of copying a fresh windows when I get problems - but then I thought why not just create d: e: f: drives, use a diskcopy program to copy c: into them, and a boot loader to use them? £100 cheaper....

jazzypop 23:42 25 Jan 03

Flecc has fallen in love with it :)

click here

flecc 19:41 26 Jan 03

But it's nowhere near as fast coat fell, jazzypop's kindly given you the link and yes, I really do like it and it's worth every penny. Latest on it, the system change time is about 50 seconds, or only 40 seconds to get into Hyperdrive, the only fly in the ointment there being coming out of XP to another system where XP's dreadfully long shutdown adds a minute!

Whatever, boot loaders crawl by comparison and the OS is just as slow once you've reached it. I'm on the Hyperdrive 2 syetem at the moment and it changes pages at quite a speed. So much so that I just popped out and went offline to install a Word Viewer and was back in a few seconds.

Fun? You bet!

flecc 19:43 26 Jan 03

Sorry about that spelling of your name scoat fell!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…