Hurry, before it ends!

SG Atlantis® 10:18 10 Apr 06

click here

Free o2 online sims.

give 300 texts per month as long as you regularly top up!

Lots of people I know use them.

SG Atlantis® 10:28 10 Apr 06

ticking.

anchor 12:30 10 Apr 06

The offer appears to have ended.

Quote:

"Just give us your details below before the 28th March and the free SIM cards will be on their way".

SG Atlantis® 12:32 10 Apr 06

the date is wrong, it accepts the requests

it normally says sorry when it closes. like: click here

ade.h 18:25 10 Apr 06

It says at the bottom "When you're ready, there are some people who would like to meet you". It looks like the cast of Lost!

SG - Do you know how often you have to top up to get the texts? (Not that I use them, but I know folk who would). Do you need to top up regularly to keep the number active?

skidzy 20:16 10 Apr 06

ade.h.....that offer sounds like the Genie sim card,therefore you have to top up with £10 every month.
I may well be corrected on that,but im pretty sure its right.

ade.h 20:20 10 Apr 06

Thanks Skidzy. Not for me then. I would have one to put in an old phone for emergency use, but for the sake of a fiver, I can get a standard SIM with no use-by date.

skidzy 20:55 10 Apr 06

Same here ade.h,i always keep a spare phone with a little credit ,though at least one call must be made from most PAYG within 6 months otherwise the line can be terminated.
Always best to have a back phone...Ooops ..here we go again talking Backup ha ha.

SG Atlantis® 21:15 10 Apr 06

you don't lose your money just the free texts.

What ever you top up with will always be there.

Harpur 12:55 11 Apr 06

with this offer you need to top up monthly but i find that you can run out this date by maybe 2/3 weeks. once you have used the free texts then you start to use the credit (assuming you don't make calls). you then have a choice of topping up or using at the credit until you want to top up

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…