Hurry, before it ends!

SG Atlantis® 10:18 10 Apr 06

click here

Free o2 online sims.

give 300 texts per month as long as you regularly top up!

Lots of people I know use them.

SG Atlantis® 10:28 10 Apr 06

ticking.

anchor 12:30 10 Apr 06

The offer appears to have ended.

Quote:

"Just give us your details below before the 28th March and the free SIM cards will be on their way".

SG Atlantis® 12:32 10 Apr 06

the date is wrong, it accepts the requests

it normally says sorry when it closes. like: click here

ade.h 18:25 10 Apr 06

It says at the bottom "When you're ready, there are some people who would like to meet you". It looks like the cast of Lost!

SG - Do you know how often you have to top up to get the texts? (Not that I use them, but I know folk who would). Do you need to top up regularly to keep the number active?

skidzy 20:16 10 Apr 06

ade.h.....that offer sounds like the Genie sim card,therefore you have to top up with £10 every month.
I may well be corrected on that,but im pretty sure its right.

ade.h 20:20 10 Apr 06

Thanks Skidzy. Not for me then. I would have one to put in an old phone for emergency use, but for the sake of a fiver, I can get a standard SIM with no use-by date.

skidzy 20:55 10 Apr 06

Same here ade.h,i always keep a spare phone with a little credit ,though at least one call must be made from most PAYG within 6 months otherwise the line can be terminated.
Always best to have a back phone...Ooops ..here we go again talking Backup ha ha.

SG Atlantis® 21:15 10 Apr 06

you don't lose your money just the free texts.

What ever you top up with will always be there.

Harpur 12:55 11 Apr 06

with this offer you need to top up monthly but i find that you can run out this date by maybe 2/3 weeks. once you have used the free texts then you start to use the credit (assuming you don't make calls). you then have a choice of topping up or using at the credit until you want to top up

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch