hull mobile repair man

holligan 10:12 10 Sep 03

can any one advise who to use.to fix machine at home

holligan 10:19 10 Sep 03

nemex in hull are they good

OneSirKnight 12:36 10 Sep 03

Can you tell what your problem is? there always the possible option of doing it yourself with the aid of PCA helproom.

holligan 13:27 10 Sep 03

is it easy to change and not sure which i need as its a old one. 15£ a half hour is what they want.iam no nowt about comps

-pops- 13:34 10 Sep 03

There is almost certain to be someone in the pub or something like that who can do this for you or at least knows someone who can. Ask around.

Where I live there's quite a few people unafraid to go into a computer case and change things around. I would think this is the same almost everywhere. No need to pay out a fortune to have this done.

Brian

holligan 16:29 10 Sep 03

how can i tell whitch one to buy.as there is no writeing on the fan.i dont want to take it to a shop if i can help it akhter is the make a old one

SheffieldSpy 11:40 11 Sep 03

£15 per hour is low compared to some other companies. Back in the days when Evesham Technology was called Evesham Micros they charged £35 per hour.

Could you explain the symptoms that your computer is showing?

wee eddie 12:51 11 Sep 03

There are many things that can become quite simple when one realises how much the repair may cost. All many of them take is nerve.

Fans are usually quite simple. 4 screws and 2 tagged contacts. You just have to remember what goes where and a digital/cheap camera can help there.

holligan 12:59 11 Sep 03

there is a noise when i start comp,then i turn off
then it is ok. 15 £ half hour. not hour.been told it is the fan but arnt show whitch model to buy as there is no writeing on tried ashter on luck.

-pops- 13:15 11 Sep 03

Have you considered the pub idea that I gave?

SheffieldSpy 13:38 11 Sep 03

What kind of noise?? Bleeps, whiring, etc??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…