HP PSC 750

Tjsuk11 15:10 20 Mar 03

Saw this all in one printer for sale at just under £90. Need a new printer so it seemed to be worth looking at. Has anyone used one? if so what are their thoughts on it. Also is the software any good that comes with it. Does it allow scanned documents to be dropped into MS word so you can then edit them.

akzah 15:48 20 Mar 03

don't go for it, PSC 1210 or the PSC1205 are coming out in the next tow weeks for £100 and is slightly better.

Tjsuk11 17:02 20 Mar 03

I know its slightly more expensive, but what about the psc 2110 or 2115. I say these because they are the same style as the 750. I'm not really keen on the look of the 1205.

BrianW 17:19 20 Mar 03

The 750 has the HP 720 printer bits in it. This was a good, basic printer , excellent B&W print (text / graphics), good colour and not bad photo print. Value for money is good. The HP software is basic but again sound and you should be able to do what you want (suggest you confirm this at PC world or via the HP suuport site.)

davidg_richmond 00:23 21 Mar 03

i can concur that the 750 is very good value - it has the old print system that i use in the 930c printer and is very good at photos, it also uses larger cartridges than the new line so lasts longer and there are more compatible cartridges available. the new line has an increased DPI as it is optimised for photos though but the 750 is good enough anyway.

Eagie 16:04 21 Mar 03

I have a PSC 750 and am fairly happy with it. But for some reason I always get a strange 'painted' look to photos that I scan (but get around this by making a few adjustments in Corel Photopaint)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…