HP Printers

inmymind 12:18 23 May 07

Hi all,

Does anyone know the difference between the HP photosmart C6180 & the C7180 printers?? Can't see much of a difference really!

Thanks

spuds 15:12 23 May 07

Depending on what you want to do. There are some differences like Bluetooth and bigger preview screen, but page printout is about the same.The visual cosmetics of each model are different.

PC World click here have both on a collect from store discount price. C7180 £299.99. C6180 £199.99. Their site also offers a good product description on both printers.

I have the very basic HP Photosmart C3180 all-in-one, and its giving problems at present, with overlap on website print-out. HP Support have advised on certain procedures, but these are not correcting the problem.

laurie53 23:38 23 May 07

Just to sidetrack the thread a little, I'm having serious problems with the scanning software for my c6180.

All HP can advise is to reinstall, but the trouble is that even after uninstall the install option is greyed out.

First time they've let me down in five years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…